Today, when it comes to homes for sale Fairhope Al offers all kinds of possibilities. This city is often a favorite area for golfers because of the number of golf homes you'll find here. Whether it's actual golf communities or simply homes near golf courses, there are quite a few selections. However, there's much more to this area than just golf alone. First, let's explore the town of Fairhope to see why it's so popular with individuals and families seeking homes for sale on Mobile Bay.
The city, which retains its small-town feel to this day, got its name because the founders felt the community had a 'fair hope of success.' A century later, that dream has been realized and surpassed. It's a community that takes care of all its citizens. That attention might come in the way of excellent public and private schools for children (Baldwin County School District) or quality services for seniors to live a better life in their golden years. You'll also find an assortment of recreation activities and events that all ages can enjoy – from art at the Eastern Shore Art Center to sports events at locations like City of Fairhope Recreation Center or the Fairhope Municipal Swimming Pool.
There are many events to enjoy
There are also some modern amenities. For instance, you'll find many dining establishments that are family run with delicious home-made recipes. Of course, if you need something tasty and fast there are also national chain restaurants to enjoy as well. The area also offers a multitude of professional services – dry cleaners, maintenance, legal services and medical professionals, including Thomas Hospital. For shopping, residents can turn to everything from big box stores to bouquets. The point is when you buy these homes for sale Fairhope Al will be your regional community with metro conveniences.
Homes for Sale in Fairhope
When shopping for homes for sale Fairhope Al provides many options for the Fairhope homebuyer. For people who want all the action of downtown while keeping in touch with nature, homes for sale in the Fruit and Nut District in Fairhope Al are always attractive. It's not far from Fairhope Pier and some locations have beautiful views of Mobile Bay. But perhaps you want a home that's a bit more wooded and slightly further from the city while still being near modern amenities. If that's the case consider homes for sale in The Waters at Fairhope Al Homes subdivision is located on 95 acres of woodland preserve with paths, a boathouse, and pavilion. It also that comes complete with lakes and waterfalls constructed for the community. Plus, it's only three miles from Mobile Bay. Another popular choice is Long Pine Estates homes for sale in Fairhope Al. While not directly in the city, it's only a few minutes' drive to the heart of town while still being many nearby amenities, like well-known chain restaurants and stores. So when it comes to when shopping for homes for sale Fairhope Al offers quite a few possibilities.
Golf Homes for Sale Fairhope AL
One of the most popular pastimes around here is golf. That's why when golf lovers want homes for sale Fairhope Al, is the town to be. They seek out locations, such as Quail Creek Estates homes for sale because of the amenities. For example, in addition to an 18-hole golf course, there's also an on-site racket club, club house, tennis court and outdoor pool at this community. Other homebuyers look to Battles Trace homes for sale because, as part of The Colony at the Grand neighborhood that includes the areas of Bayview and Watershed, it's only a two-minute drive to the Lakewood Country Club. Magnolia Beach property for sale in Fairhope Al is also quite attractive because it's just north of the Lakewood Country Club and only seven-minute away by car.
One of the premier golf courses you'll find in the area is Rock Creek Golf Club. So it's no surprise that Fairhope golfers seeking luxury homes look at Rock Creek real estate for sale. In fact, Rock Creek Golf Club has accolades from Golf Digest and reviews from Zagat as being one of the best courses in Southern Alabama. That's why this community is consistently a favorite with people who love the sport. Two aspects that make these homes unique are that some houses feature wooded lots and home sizes can vary considerably, from modest 2000 square foot homes to those over 5000 square foot of living area. However, if you can't find a location in Rock Creek that suits your purpose, then Sandy Ford real estate for sale could be right for you. Also in Fairhope Al, it's less than a mile to the Rock Creek Golf Clubhouse. Furthermore, many golfers seek out The Woodlands homes for sale in Fairhope since it's less than a mile to the Rock Creek Golf Club, which is praised by the National Golf Foundation. They love this luxury community because home styles include an assortment of two story craftsmen, southern antebellum and modern homes that range from 3000 square foot to over 4000 square foot of living area. You could say that when it comes to golf homes for sale Fairhope Al offers something for just about any homebuyers.
Homes for Sale Fairhope AL: Realtor® Barbara S. Reeves
If you need info on homes for sale, Fairhope Al is a great place to start if you want to live in the Mobile Bay area. Make sure you have a professional agent for your real estate transaction by contacting me, Barbara S. Reeves. I'll be happy to show you all the choices around Fairhope that await you.
Find homes for sale in Fairhope using our quick searches below.
- Fairhope AL Homes for Sale
- Homes with Acreage for Sale
- New Construction Homes for Sale
- FGolf Course Community Homes for Sale
- Waterfront Homes for Sale
- Luxury Homes for Sale
- Fairhope AL 100k to 200k Homes for Sale
- Fairhope AL 200k to 300k Homes for Sale
- Fairhope AL 300k to 400k Homes for Sale
- Fairhope AL Baldwin County Schools Homes for Sale
- Baldwin County Schools Luxury Homes for Sale
- Baldwin County Schools New Construction Homes for Sale
- Baldwin County Schools Homes with Swimming Pools For Sale
- Fairhope Elementary School Homes for Sale
- Fairhope Intermediate School Homes for SaleJ Larry Newton Homes for Sale
- Arlington Farms Homes for Sale
- Carya Pointe Estates Homes for Sale
- Dominion Farms Homes for Sale
- Edington Place Homes for Sale
- Firethorne Homes for Sale
- Fruit and Nut District Homes for Sale
- Greythorne Estates Homes for Sale
- Hawthorne Glenn Homes for Sale
- Ingleside Highlands Homes for Sale
- Lakewood Club Estates Homes for Sale
- Long Pines Homes for Sale
- Magnolia Commons Homes for Sale
- Montrose Homes for Sale
- North Station Homes for Sale
- Old Battles Village Homes for Sale
- Nature's Trail Homes for Sale
- Pointe Place Homes for Sale
- Quail Creek Homes for Sale
- River Station Homes for Sale
- Rock Creek Homes for Sale
- Saddlewood Homes for Sale
- Sandy Ford Homes for Sale
- Sedgefield Homes for Sale
- Song Grove Homes for Sale
- Stillwood at Point Clear Homes for Sale
- Stone Creek Homes for Sale
- Stone Creek Villas Homes for Sale
- Summer Lake Homes for Sale
- The Magnolias Homes for Sale
- The Meadows at Point Clear Homes for Sale
- The Waters at Fairhope Homes for Sale
- The Willows Homes for Sale
- Watershed at The Colony Homes for Sale
- Villas at Point Clear Homes for Sale
- Woodlands at Fairhope Homes for Sale